• Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition.
• To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days, or download e-ticket, or on show days with your business card.
• Visitor badges are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of indentification before entry into
• the exhibition.
• Minors aged 18 years and below will not be allowed entry into exhibition halls.
• Organiser reserves the right not to permit entry to any individual, organisation or group at their discretion.
• All visitors must be in proper attire.
• Any trade visitor in shorts, sleeveless t-shirts / shirts, slippers will not be permitted entry.
• The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed or do not fulfill admission requirements.
• Alarm Warning Devices
• Airborne Fire Fighting Equipment
• Automatic Fire Detectors
• Breathing Protection Equipment
• Chemical Protection Suits
• Control Equipment
• Control Panel
• Distribution of Fire Safety & Environmental Training Videos & CD Roms
• Emergency Lightings
• Engineering Construction
• Fire Alarm Monitoring System
• Fire Protection
• Fire Alarm System
• Fire Detectors
• Fire Fighting Equipment
• Fire Fighting Pumps
• Fire Rescue Equipment
• Fire Safety Rescue Monitoring Equipment
• Flameproof Fitting Components
• Gas Detector
• Gas Detection Equipment
• Gas Meter
• Medical Equipments
• Passive Fire Protection
• Personal Protection Equipment
• Safety Equipment
• Safety Flashlights
• Specialized and Customized Fire Trucks and Equipment Supply
• Training Service
• Utility Terrain Vehicle (UTV) and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
FIREC 2012 will be held concurrently with the 8th National Fire Protection Technology Symposium. This symposium will be attended by key decision makers from Malaysia and the region representing fire experts, architects consultants, manufacturers and developers from the fire industry. This biennial seminar has proven to be industry's key event in attracting over 300 delegates from the region.
If you wish to present the paper at the Technology Symposium, please send the synopsis/abstract to Ms. Lyn at email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +603 40454993
Quality of Visitors :
rated the quality of visitors as good or excellent.
Exhibitor's Expectation :
of exhibitors achieved or exceeded their expectation or participation.
Overall Services of Organizer :
rated the service of organizer as good or excellent.
' The staging of FIREC 2012 is a very good and important platform to expose industry professionals and practitioners to the latest of the art fire and rescue technology and equipments and also a venue to transact experience and build partnership. Furthermore it will foster closer co-operation among fire fighting and rescue fraternity in the region '
YAS Dato' Wan Mohd Nor B Hj Ibrahim
Fire & Rescue Department Malaysia
FIREC 2012 Expo & Forum will be held at the ultra modern Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre located next to the Petronas Twin Towers at the heart of Kuala Lumpur CIty Centre. Facilities include fully equipped exhibition halls and meeting rooms. The venue has ample parking and is efficiently served by extensive public transportation systems. Designed as 'City within a City' the venue is located within walking distance to major hotels and food and entertainment outlets.